(Part
10)
Harry : AHA!!! I have a good idea hehehe(mukanya
hazza bikin penasaran)
All : what is that what is that????
(nahlooo pada kepo dah tuh semuanya)
Harry : come here come here
Semuanya
pada ngumpul dan harry memberi tahu tentang idenya yang cemerlang itu.
Zayn : ZAP!!! that’s a good ideaaa!!!
Niall : you’re smart hazz you’re smart
hahahaha(kata niall sambil cengengesan)
Ele
: yeah you right nandos
Louis
: okay let’s go to the path house
All
: letsssss goooo!!!
Mereka
semua bergegas kerumah path untuk memberikan kejutan kepada path. Mereka sengaja memarkir mobil
agak jauh dari rumah path biar gak ketauan sama path. Pas di mobil sebelum
kerumah path, louis emang udah minta izin dan janjian sama mamanya path buat
ngasih kejutan ke path. Finnaly akhirnya mereka sampe juga dirumah path,
mamanya path udah nungguin di depan rumah.
Path
Mom : hey :)
Louis : hey mam, where’s path?(sambil berbisik)
Path
Mom : path is in her room
Liam : hey mam i’m liam, patricia boyfriend. I’m
sorry mam i’m hurt your daughter, i’m so sorry. But i
promise i’ll never do the same mistake again mam. Forgive me please(muka
memelas)
Path
Mom : can i believe your statemen?
Liam
: sure mam I PROMISE, pleaseee forgive me and now
i will take care your daughter promise
Path
Mom : okay i forgive you
Liam
: thank you so much mam
Semuanya
seneng ngeliat mamanya path udah maafin liam. Dan sekarang saatnya liam minta
maaf sama path. Saatnya menjalankan aksi.... Semuanya udah siap-siap di posisi.
-at
path rooms-
Kebetulan
gue lagi ngotak-ngatik hp, tiba-tiba dari arah bawah luar ada suara orang
nyanyi sambil main keyboard.
Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you've anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you've anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
*gue
sontak kaget dan langsung mencari asal suara, dan ge langsung buka pintu menuju
teras kamar. Dan siapa yg gue liat yups bener gue liat liam lagi mainin
keyboard sambil nyanyi lagu gotta be you.
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance
Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else
It's gotta
be you, Only you
It's gotta be you, Only you
It's gotta be you, Only you
Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
Don't be scared, I ain't going no where
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
Don't be scared, I ain't going no where
*awalnya
gue gak peduli, tapi lama-lama gue diem dan ngeliatin sampe liam bener-bener
selesai nyanyiin lagunya sebagai permohonan maafnya
I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade, Cause there is nobody else
It's gotta be you, Only you
It's gotta be you, Only you
Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more time
I'll make it better
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more
Can we try one more time to make it all better?
Cos it's gotta be you, It's gotta be you
Only you, Only you
*Pas liam udah selesai nyanyi , gue langsung turun kebawah,
sekalian nyari nyokap juga sih sebenernya. Pas udah di depan rumah emang bener
ada nyokap gue dan malahan rame ada the boys dan ele juga. Disitu liam minta
maaf lagi sama gue
Liam : path i’m sorry
would you forgive me path?
*Gue diem aja gak ngejawab pertanyaan dari liam
Liam : path
please give me one more chance please path pleaseeee(liam memohon-mohon)
Gue nengok ke nyokap
gue dan yang lain.. semua ngeliatin gue
Kira-kira path bakalan maafin liam apa enggak ya? Hayoo dimaafin
gak nih liam? Jawaban ada di part selanjutnya ya ;)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar